House for Sale in Tulamben Bali
This home located inside the Tulamben Tourism Area in Karangasem, East Bali was built in 2011 to Australian Building Standards and supervised by the Australian owner. Land is enclosed in a brick and concrete column wall (2 meters high) with driveway access gate. All furniture is being sold included in the purchase price. Below are the details of each room and details of construction:
All Building's Specification:
- All soil compacted and sprayed for termites and underlayed with plastic.
- Foundations made from steel re-inforced concrete, with all concrete mixed in cement mixer (not by hand).
- All walls constructed with fired clay bricks (not cement bricks).
- All support beams constructed using steel re-inforced concrete and clad with Binkarai timber.
- All window frames and windows, door frames and doors manufactured from solid kiln-dried Kalimantan Teak.
- All windows are constructed using tinted glass (known locally as Rayban glass).
- All toilet and basins are quality ceramic.
- Roofs clad with 'Sirap' - Wooden overlapping leaves of Kalimantan Iron Wood.
- All external walls are waterproofed with Sikflex Membrane where there is contact with garden beds.
- All access steps constructed to Australian standard height and depth.
Consists of garage, dive wash down area, laundry/store room, main bedroom and ensuite bathroom, office, terrace.
Consists of kitchen, dining, 2nd bedroom and ensuite bathroom, two sheltered rear storage areas.
Consists of Bale (resting hut) beside dip pool.
- Furnished House and Land (as seen in these photos) is for sale at AUD$220,000 (land area is 709 sq meters)
- Vacant land located towards the sea is for sale for an additional AUD$41,000 (land area is 1291 sq meters)